Hire & Develop With the Power of Science
Your role in HR requires that you wear many hats, all focused on your organization’s most important assets: your people. When it comes to hires and promotions, you need confidence that your choices are the best for the organization. Hiring or promoting on a hunch is simply too risky, both financially and to your culture. Plus, using improper methods could expose legal liabilities. With psychometric assessments and a talent measurement program, you can effectively determine whether your employees and candidate pool have the skills necessary to meet your specific business goals and success. And once you find the gaps, you’ll have the data you need to close them through both targeted development and more effective hiring.
Technology and Content, All in One
You need purposeful, easy-to-use tools and solutions to be the most effective in your job. SHRM has partnered with PAN – Performance Assessment Network to support members in making smart, evidence-based people decisions — from hiring, to promotions, to performance management — using the SHRM Talent Assessment Center.
The SHRM Talent Assessment Center features best-in-industry technology and the industry’s largest catalog of assessments from 50+ top publishers. Using just one platform, the intuitive interface allows users to:
- Browse the catalog using a variety of parameters
- Purchase and assign assessments from multiple publishers
- Build repeatable workflows to be more efficient
- View results
- Create custom reports
- Build and manage custom assessments
Designed for Success
The SHRM Talent Assessment Center and its talent measurement consulting team can support your organization with measurement solutions and support, including:
- Choosing assessments to hire, develop, retain, and upskill your workforce using a catalog of 50+ top test publishers.
- Implementing and administering assessments using our proven, best-in-industry technology and software.
- Supporting full compliance with EEO, OFCCP, and other regulatory requirements.
- Creating custom solutions including proprietary tests, job analyses, structured interview questions, and more with our expert talent measurement consultants.
- Demonstrating business ROI in assessments and other processes with comprehensive outcome studies.
Ready to get started? Register today for access to the SHRM Talent Assessment Center.